May 25, 2007

Miller Lite Carb Day 2007
Today was the Miller Lite Carb day, just in case you don't know ( I didn't and don't ask what I thought it was) carb means carburetor. Back in the day when the indy cars actually had a carburetor the race cars would go out on the track and run the cars and then adjust the carburetor until the car ran the way it should. This race 100 miles (40 laps).

It was a miracle that I was able to get this picture taken. These Indy cars go wizzin by at over 200 miles per hour, they are a blur. Nothing like NASCAR
These Indy cars line up in the garage area and are waiting for the signal to go out to the track so the race can begin.
This is a preview of the pace car that will be driven by Patrick Dempsy ( aka Mc Dreamy) on Sunday. Saturday is the big parade downtown and I will do my best to get some pic of the parade posted Saturday night. We are not having the best weather rain is in the forecast for the entire weekend.