June 04, 2008

Hello from Charlotte, MI

We have had a great time at the Spartan Homecoming Rally!! This is one of John's favorite rallys . He is busy going to all the maintenance seminars by Cummins, Allison Transmissions, Onan, Meritor Brakes, buying a years supply of filters, and whatever else he can find that we just have to have!!! I usually spend my time shopping, and for the most part I did- but this time they had a great seminar for "Women Only" it was a lot of fun and very good technical information. The only man allowed in was the fellow who poured us our apple cider in wine glasses and waited on us with cheese & crackers, picked up after us and of course a lot of teasing went on. Spartan does a great job of hosting the Rally you are provided six meals so there is no need to cook- more time to shop and we also had plenty of to meet some great folks!!



Our last night dinner theme was a Luau complete with roasted pork and a Tiki Bar where one could get tropical drinks. YUMMO


this was one of three parking areas.

Posted by Picasa
Canada Here we Come.......
Now its time to start our trip into Canada. Our plans for the summer are;
Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island.
I don't know how much internet I am going to have and will update as often as I can as I will be dependent on wifi.